Sunday, January 10, 2010

Beacon's Closet is Ah-MA-ZIIING!!!!


So today I took a trip to Beacon's Closet. After my sister showed me all the cute stuff she had gotten from there, I haaad to go. I never ever ever thought I would go to a thrift store to shop but this store was a shocker to me. Racks were throughout the store filled with vintage clothing from Marc Jacobs to BCBG to Rugby. I was in absolute heaven. I left the store after my boyfriend rushed me out lol, but I left with two pairs of gorgeous shoes. The total was only 35 dollars!!! I brought 1 pair of Guess tan boot heels for only 18.00 and A nice pair of tan Moccasin Boots for only 17.00. If you want reeeally cute vintage clothing, gorgeous dresses,and to-die-for shoes take a visit to Beacon's Closet. This is officially my heaven! Here are some pics of the store.




Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

The shoes I purchased:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Go Visit Beacon's Closet:
88 n 11th street
brooklyn, ny 11211
718.486.0816
m-f 11am-9pm
s+s 11am-8pm