Monday, January 18, 2010

&iLive Apparel


Whats up with &iLive Apparel?

Growing up in Brooklyn, N.Y, I notice that people always have something to say about how a certain person is dressed. However, I realized at a young age that Fashion is a way of expressing yourself. Therefore, one day I plan to create a line name &iLive Appareal.. (Freedom of your fashion) based on the idea of people rebelling to what society says about fashion. You will notice that my designs would have something on one side of the garment and its not by accident...Its my style of design =]. It will be first seen in muslin and then fabric. I'm making pieces for 2 local Fashion Shows I will be featured in and all pieces will be based around this theme. The finished piece would be posted soon and all the other pieces would have to stay a secret...SORRY =[. Stay fierce, fabulous, & fashionable!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

♥ Me, I'm a Creator
Thrill is to make it up
The rules I break got me a place
Up on the radar
Me, I'm a Taker
Know what the stakes are
Can't roll it back, it's understood
Got to play our cards ♥

Stay Tuned x0x0

0 comments: